KPH Motorbike GPS Speedometer Smiths Style Cafe Racer Retro Custom Project
Motorcycle GPS Analogue Smiths Style Speedometer - KPH
This high retro quality speedometer has a robust billet aluminium housing and uses a GPS signal to monitor your speed accurately without the need for a mechanical or electronic sensor. It is the most simple solution on the market and is extremely easy to install, as there are only 3 wires to connect - power, earth & a backlight wire.
After installation, sit the GPS antenna somewhere flat with a clear view of the sky and it's all good to go.
This particular speedometer is designed to fit on a clamp that sits around the handlebars. It's deliberately big, imposing and heavy set for a high quality, industrial look and feel. It will therefore make your front end look a lot more purposeful and add a really strong feature to your handlebars.
As a result, it's ideal for project motorbikes, café racers, streetfighters, Harley Davidsons, choppers and so on...
- 12V / 24V usage
- Smiths style - very retro
- Red or white background colour options
- 316 Stainless steel bezel
- CNC milled 6061 billet Aluminium housing
- Red or yellow background light
- Anti-fog lens
- Waterproof to IP67 standard
- Fitting instructions included
- For measurements, please refer to our photos
- This item is not homologated / E-marked
N.B. THIS SPEEDOMETER IS DELIBERATELY CALIBRATED FOR USE IN KILOMETERS PER HOUR (KPH)