Black Motocross / Enduro Motorbike Plastic & Aluminium Insert Handguards for 22mm to 28mm Handlebars
- Calculated at Checkout
Universal Motorcycle Handguards
These universal alloy handguards are made from durable plastic around a solid aluminium bar. They are solid enough to take in a good few blows from rocks and debris, whilst keeping your hand safer and well-hidden.
You simply insert the handguard spacers into the end of your handlebar & tighten. As you tighten, the spacer expands inside your handlebar & becomes tight, locking the handguards into position.
- Made from ABS high impact plastic moulded around a solid aluminium bar
- All fitting hardware included
- Mounts to 22mm & 28mm (tapered) handlebars with internal handlebar diameter between 12mm &17mm
- Colour: black
- For measurements, please refer to our photos
- These handguards are not E-marked
N.B. These handguards are universal fitment & will fit most motocross / enduro motorbikes. However, before buying them, please make sure that your motorbike has hollow handlebars to allow its fittings to be inserted.
If you have a faired motorbike, please make sure that you measure up accurately before buying these, as they may touch the fairing at/near full steering lock.