30W Motorbike Spotlights with Wiring & Switch Kit for Adventure Bike Quad Trike ATV
- Calculated at Checkout
Spotlight Kit for Motorbikes / Trikes / Quads
This good-quality spotlight kit is ideal if you want something inexpensive, but well-made to give you extra light and road presence.
The spotlights are quite small and compact, fitting a variety of vehicles, but throw out a lot of light. Due to their low wattage, they offer a relatively low electrical draw.
Being a kit, they also come with a long wiring loom, comprising of waterproof switch, relay and fuse, plus a generic wiring diagram.
All the mounting hardware is made from hardened plastic and the nuts & bolts are stainless steel. The light housing itself is made of aluminium.
As a result, these spotlights are suitable for a wide variety of adventure bikes, commuter bikes, ATVs / quads / trikes and so on...
- 12V 30W LED
- Light Output: Approx 5,000 Lumens - very bright
- Homologated / E-marked for European use
- Clamps will fit 22mm to 25mm (7/8" to 1") diameter crash bars
- Spotlight finish: black aluminium housing - waterproof
- Sold as a pair (you will receive 2 x lights with brackets, lens guards and a wiring kit with switch)
- For dimensions, please refer to our advert photos
N.B. Regards the clamps, you'll see thick plastic inserts that reduce the clamp diameter from 25mm to 22mm. Dependent upon the smoothness of your crash bar's paintwork, you may need to wrap some abrasive tape around the bar before clamping our spotlights to it. Some electrical tape should be fine. You'll also need 22mm to 25mm diameter crash bars (or nerf bars for ATVs) for these to fit.
Also, the spotlight wires have a bare open end, in case you don't want to use the wiring kit that they come with, but wire them in another way.