LED Headlight 7" with brackets for Project Cafe Racer or Streetfighter - HOMOLOGATED
- 3949 & 3010
- Calculated at Checkout
7" Shallow LED Headlight with Brackets
This high quality headlight is ideal if you want a minimalist front end.
It's a very neat and modern design, and being LED, it has a bright and piercing beam pattern.
It's also very shallow, so is ideal if you've got set back clocks and want the headlight as close to your forks as possible. What's more, it'll probably fit nicely if you've got an existing fairing with a 7" headlight apature.
As a result, it's suitable for a variety of project cafe racers and streetfighters.
- 12V LED
- Low & high beam: 9W
- Lumen rating: low beam: 1,800LM / high beam: 3,800LM
- Homologated / E-marked for European use
- High quality plastic body & lens
- Headlight brackets fit 32mm-40mm forks
- Wire designation: Blue: high beam / White: low beam / Brown: parking light / Green: earth
- Function 1: low beam / function 2: high beam / function 3: side / parking light
- For measurements, please refer to our advert photos
N.B. The headlight brackets that come with this package are the ones in the white background images, not the ones on the rolling chassis.