Motorcycle Speedometer and Rev Counter Tacho Tachometer Electronic Gauge 95mm
Universal Electronic Speedometer / Rev Counter
This universal, easy fit speedometer with rev counter can be used on any project motorcycle. All you need is a clamp to mount it to your handlebars and you're away.
Wiring is reasonably straight-forward and the amount of wires are kept down to a minimum, so if you're building a custom chopper, cafe racer or even just neatening up your streetfighter's front end, it's ideal. It's also very well made for the low price that it is.
As a result, it's an ideal upgrade for your motorcycle's front end and will suit any other gauges you've already attached to your handlebars.
- Speed displays mph/kph and reads upto 199
- Odometer shows upto 99999.9 / tripmeter shows upto 999.9
- Fuel gauge and optional speed warning light and instructions included
- Gear indicator included / shows up to 12,000rpm
- Also shows time / left/right turn signal and headlight indicator
- Excellent quality
- Waterproof, shockproof and anti-lightning
- Stylish, v-shaped mounting bracket
- For measurements, please refer to our advert photos
- This speedometer is not homologated / E-marked for mainland European use