Pair of Billet Aluminium M8 Thread Mirror Blanking Plugs for Ducati Monster and Diavel Reverse Thread Mirrors
- Calculated at Checkout
Pair of Mirror Block Off Plugs
Mirror block off plugs are used to cover the unsightly holes that are left when changing from handlebar mounted mirrors to bar end mirrors.
These plugs are threaded and have a knurled edge which makes installation quick and easy.
As a result, they’re ideal for any motorcycles with a right side reverse thread M8 handlebar mirror mount.
- CNC turned 6061 billet aluminium
- Knurled edge
- 1 x M8 right hand & 1 x M8 left hand thread
- Finish: anodised black
- Pitch: 1.25mm
- Simply remove mirrors and screw in plugs
- For any reverse thread right hand mirror motorcycles only
- For measurements, please refer to our photos
- These mirror blanking bolts are not E-marked
Please note these blanking plugs are not suitable for BMWs