Single Chrome Mirror - LEFT or RIGHT SIDE - for 22mm (7/8") & 25mm (1") Handlebars
Retro Clamp on Single Chrome Mirror
This single chrome mirror is ideal if you just want to clamp something on quickly for a minimalist front end look and you've got a retro project motorbike on the go.
It's designed to suit both 22mm (7/8") and 25mm (1") handlebars and is made to a very high standard, especially considering how inexpensive it is. It's also not too big as to be imposing and ruin the look of the handlebar area, but is big enough to allow you to see behind!
As a result, it's suitable for a variety of cafe racers, scramblers, retro project bikes, custom bikes and so on...
- High quality
- Can be used on either the left or right side, over or under the handlebars
- Sold as a single mirror
- Finish: chrome with a tinted glass lens
- Suitable for both 22mm (7/8") and 25mm (1") handlebars
- For measurements, please refer to our advert photos
- This mirror is not homologated / E-marked
N.B. When feeding your handlebars through our mirrors, U-shaped hoop, we advise that you put some electrical tape on the handlebars themselves, just to avoid them being scratched in case your hands aren't so steady.