Motorbike Switchgear Control Kit - Alloy for 22mm 7/8" Handlebars for Project Custom Retro Bike
- Calculated at Checkout
Universal Alloy Motorbike Switchgear Set
Alloy control switches to fit 22mm (7/8") handlebars. The set comes with left and right side control switches, and they have all the functions needed for lights, horn, engine start / stop and high/low beam.
This is a DIY combination set and some auto-electrical knowledge will be needed to install to your motorbike. However, it’s an ideal kit for cafe racers, project bikes, scramblers and so on...
- Alloy housings
- Right (throttle) side functions: engine start, engine stop & headlights
- Left (clutch) side functions: indicators/turn signals, horn, high / low beam & dip
- Wire designation: High/low beam: blue/white/yellow / Indicators:
orange/grey/light blue / Kill switch: green & black/white / Headlight & Sidelight: black/brown/brown & white/yellow /
Starter button: black & yellow/red
- Package includes: 1 x left side & 1 x right side combination switch set
- For measurements, please refer to our advert photos
- This kit is not homologated / E-marked
N.B. Some of our switchgear comes with little nodules that are designed to fit into your handlebar's existing drilled holes. If your handlebars don't have these small holes, you'll need to drill them in to allow our switchgear to sit securely in place.