White Motorbike Handguards Hand Brush Guards with Aluminium Inserts ATV Quad Bike Motocross Trail Supermoto
Universal Motorcycle Handguards
These universal alloy handguards are made from durable plastic moulded around a solid aluminium bar. They are solid enough to take in a good few blows from rocks and debris, whilst keeping your hand safer and well-hidden.
You simply insert handguard spacers into the end of your handlebar & tighten. As you tighten, the spacer expands inside your handlebar & becomes tight, locking the handguard into position
- Made from ABS high impact plastic moulded around a solid aluminium bar
- All fitting hardware included
- Mounts to 22mm (7/8") handlebars with internal handlebar diameter between 12mm &17mm
- Colour: white
- For dimensions, please refer to photos
- These handguards are not homologated / E-marked
N.B. These handguards are universal fitment & will fit most motocross / enduro motorbikes. However, before buying them, please make sure that your motorbike has hollow handlebars to allow its fittings to be inserted and also, make sure that you do not have tapered handlebars. If you have a faired motorbike, please make sure that you measure up accurately before buying these, as they may touch the fairing at/near full steering lock.
Elsewhere in our shop, we sell fat bar clamps, for tapered out bars, part number 4020 click here to view.